Saturday, October 5, 2024

A Deep Dive

 Today - a WSJ article launched me into the world of AI and its new developments.   The article was "This will be your favorite Podcast - The hosts aren't human" by Ben Cohen.  He talks about the experimental site NotebookLM by Google.  I had so much fun playing around with this today.  

First- I tried using this blog site as the source to generate an audio DeepDive but then decided to concentrate on just one blog "Three Words" that I wrote in Heaven Board #15 on January 12, 2021.  

I was both amazed, unsettled, and entertained by both results but particularly the one on "Three Words"

https://notebooklm.google.com/notebook/c0a0f8ee-f97f-48f2-80c6-1b823cb9bd02/audio

A six minute podcast dialogue between a male and female AI voice embellishing my 1214 Word Document story about Dad's words that impacted my life.  

But now my intellectual curiosity is peaked by recursive logic - how will an audio podcast do a Deep Dive on a blog about itself - A Deep Dive :)



No comments:

Post a Comment