Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Morning Meditation - Heaven Board #14

This is the picture of the quiet meditation environment I am blessed to have each morning.

On Friday October 13, 2006 (yes a lucky day for me), I took a nudge suggestion from Pastor Greg Stover (a God Wink) to begin a spiritual journal.  About a year later (Dec. 3, 2007) I began a Gratitude Book (see my blog Dec. 3, 2012 Grateful Place).  The fountain pen (now a collection of four) and the pendulum of sand with my newly acquired Sisyphus table, add to the ambiance of the sun that streams into my window each morning.  

A Tim Keller sermon referenced our quest for peace - flourishing.  He said that the Hebrew word Shalom can be translated as peace and flourishing - physically, emotionally and spiritually. I believe that on this world we only get a glimpse of that and never 100%.  Everyone is deficient in one, if not all three, of these areas.  Yet,  we all need to find the tools, the visuals, the environment, the best attempt at the moment that provides that glimpse of Shalom.

Find yours - share yours.  Be at Peace.   Another glimpse of Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment