Friday, August 28, 2009

Blogging Day 2

Well in thinking about Blogging, I discovered I blog manually regularly.  First as I mentioned before, I do a daily devotional each morning.  It all started with actually reflecting on the daily podcast of www.rbc.org  Our Daily Bread that I would listen to each morning upon first turning on my computer (started Oct. 13, 2006). Then it turned into daily readings and reflections on books - Like "Dad in the Mirror";  "One month to Live"; "The Second Half of Life";  "Halftime" ; Teasures of a Transformed Life;

Also after reading the book The Paradox of Choice I began a log of "Practice and Attitude of Gratitude" and each day would list 5 things I was grateful for. I started that December 3, 2007.

Also I have done a daily investment log since October 7, 2004.  This became primarily a way to monitor my emotions and decisions around investments to learn from the behavioral side of finance how to control my buying and selling habits.

So the question is - do I want to virtualize any of these manual Blogs?

That will be the subject of the next entry.



No comments:

Post a Comment