Monday, April 23, 2012

What's the Point?

As I reflect (and discuss with others) on nearly three years of blogging (this is the 590th entry), the question begs - Why do you blog?  The answer is partially addressed at various blogging points in time .....    but there is no single answer (or point).  Interestingly, the world of blogging continues to be a phenomenon - along with Facebooking, Tweeting etc. 

I have noticed a trend  [ although I have not graphed it :) ] that my recent blog entries have become longer and longer.  The frequency has decreased, yet the words per entry have increased.  That's like in business trying to offset lower revenue by buying more inventory.

I think it's time to increase the margins - which will force less words :)

Get the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment