Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Flu Season

The mighty flu bug hit me this season.  How quickly we forget which season we got the flu and which season we skipped.  The news is reporting that this bug may have reached epidemic portions.  There is no recent graph for 2013 yet but the CDC did have a history of seasons on their web site.

Source: CDC
I think I missed 2012 flu season but this year it hit hard - knocking me out Monday and Tuesday completely with no end in sight.  When you mention the flu to anyone there is an immediate backpedal of the observer trying to keep their distance in order to not be infected.  Then the next question out of their mouth is who gave it to you?   That answer is simple - if I had known that ahead of time I would have never gotten the flu!

Back to the BRAT diet for me.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment