Sunday, January 11, 2015

Microsoft vs Google

Yesterday Ellen and I spent an hour at the Verizon store reviewing the family plan and upgrading Ellen's phone. I was amazed at the creativity of the Verizon Representative in sales and customer service. In addition to upgrading our plan to 10 gigabytes, I walked away with a Ellipsis 7 data tablet that I could use as an emergency hotspot at my office (a total gadget-aholic purchase!)

So this will begin the war between Google and Microsoft for my allegiance. The final decision will occur in June when my phone is available for an upgrade. Already, I'm impressed with the available apps and quality of the voice recognition which I'm using to compose this blog.

This mini tablet Ellipsis 7 could replace how I am using my Surface RT today. This proves that "it's all about the apps". 

Google is the early favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment