Monday, January 12, 2015

Thy Kingdom Come

The Sunday evening small fellowship group that meets at our house is studying "A Good and Beautiful Life" by James Bryan Smith.  It is the second in a series of three books he has written.  Last night's discussion was about the Kingdom of God - or in my view Heaven. 

Coincidentally that was the focus of the 2014 Wisner Christmas closing quote:  "A glimpse of Heaven is available to view - reflecting God, look around you".  My belief that there is Heaven on Earth that is available to each one of us.  My Vistage spotlight presentation (12/11/14) was focused on this point also.

Then as I was researching "Thy Kingdom Come", I stumbled upon this delightful video that does a great job of summarizing what I believe.  It's worth the 5 minute investment of your attention:



No comments:

Post a Comment