Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Who is that behind the Mask?

Several Sunday's ago, Lee Tyson asked everyone to introduce themselves and describe their most memorable Halloween costume. Mine was Zorro - when my mom made caps, hats and swords for D'Lane and I. We both had the small black eye mask for anonymity. After all - Zorro was the key Disney show on black and white TV at the time.

Interesting that we can become whatever or whoever we want at a Halloween party. But who is that really behind the mask? Trouble is there is still a mask even after we reveal our non-Halloween identity. It is our own personal mask we wear everyday for most people we know.

How often does that mask come off?

Age has helped me peel the mask off. It doesn't make me look better :)

But it sure makes me smile more often - and smiling makes you look younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment