Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Acts of Kindness

Susan said two people called the house we did not know complimenting Jenna -and me - I hope :) - on the well written letter published in the Cincinnati Enquirer on the 4th of July. It was a good feeling of affirmation. And a good lesson in showing the power of the act of kindness and recognition of others. It also confirms my belief and trust that people are genuinely good and want to do good for others.

I hope when I arrive at the pearly gates, that I will see all the acts of kindness that I have deposited in others accounts. And that this exceeds the sins and mistakes I have accumulated over my life. Maybe this is the one area where you should think of life as a balance sheet - so that you are incented to perform as many acts of kindness as possible.

What act of kindness will you perform today?

No comments:

Post a Comment