Monday, January 11, 2016

I'M _POSSIBLE

A new sermon series is in progress at Crossroads - Anything is Possible.  You can view each week on-line or subscribe to the iTunes podcast.  This weekend was a special presentation by Jeremy Cowart a renowned photographer that described his journey from " I CAN'T " to Philippians 4:13.


The key message was about action, not words, nor the pre-judgment of others.  I thought it was a unique way to present as Jeremy recited as the same words appeared on his creative visual slides with motivating music in the background - a live .... author stream presentation or Ted Talk.  I think his material is copyrighted so the presentation may not be available to replay.

The key take away:   IMPOSSIBLE  is best recited as I'M  POSSIBLE.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment