Thursday, November 3, 2016

Political Cheer!

At exactly 5pm November 2 Sirius/XM turned channel 17 into the "Holly" Christmas music channel.  And I was in the car to hear the rollover.  I listened last year to the "Holiday Traditions" channel so much that just singing the marketing jingle would create sighs from both Ellen and Susan.

When Sirius/XM offered the 4 month introductory special back in October for $25, I couldn't resist knowing the Holiday music --  "Soon would be there".  So now the family will be listening to Holly until Holiday Traditions debuts on December 5th.

 
 
I love the music of Christmas - both the secular and the religious.  I'm lucky enough to have great memories during the holidays with family and friends.  Yes, there is always a small slice of stress that goes with the hustle and bustle of the season.  But what better thing to take my mind off this November political election.

What would you rather listen to -  Fox News, MSNBC, etc.  ........  or HOLLY.

1 comment: