Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wasted Worry

I believe worry is a waste of time:

If you can solve your problem, then what is the need of worrying?
If you can't solve your problem, then what is the need of worrying? Shantideva

Worry never robs tomorrow of it's sorrow but it always robs today of it's joy" Leo Besalia

My September 24th 2009 blog on worry frames my own philosophy about worry. I try to limit the amount of time that I worry. It is a constant battle with the human condition and an enemy of happiness.

I like the idea of logically using problem solving to combat worry. Transfer the energy from useless spinning around into productive problem solving.

Try to see the joy in problem solving - life is just an endless stream of problems to be solved - hence infinite opportunities for joy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment