Sunday, May 2, 2010

NYC Energy

Walking the streets today of NYC with Susan caused me to reflect on the people who say "I love NYC - the greatest city in the world". Why? Susan replied "Because of the energy". I agree - people (and lots of them) create energy. But if it was just people then there are many other cities larger than NYC.

So it's people creating the right kind of energy (maybe the word is buzz). I think people enjoy the freedom of opportunity and choice. The choices in NYC are nearly infinite, and there is always something happening. Even when we are doing nothing we take great pride and comfort in knowing - we could be going to ......

It's a smorgasbord of things to do that shows energy happening around you. So whether it's your energy or the buzz around you - people want to be near the action.

For me - NYC is a great place to visit - but I wouldn't live there.

No comments:

Post a Comment