Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Weekend

After the Wilmington NC monsoon stopped, it was sunny, clear 54F. Perfect day for golf tee time at 11:48 - home by 4:14 and ready for food and the Superbowl. It's become a tradition (after about the fourth time Rich and I figured out we were always getting together during the Superbowl) and I think we have missed only one in the last 10 years.

When Rich lived in Naperville, Ill. we established that whom ever had the largest screen television would host. Attempting to stack the deck, I bought the Dell projector for my movie room in 2003. There would be no way Rich could beat that size --- 7ft by 10ft with HD. That is when Rich said "I am moving to Wilmington NC and will have 60 degree weather and a beach". BINGO - he trumped me and for seven years I've been coming to Wilmington.

But I still have the bragging rights for the biggest screen :) that sits idle on Superbowl weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment