Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cool September Nights

I love the Fall Season - by far my favorite.  Maybe the start of football, the memories of school, the disappearance of my allergies, the smell of burning fireplaces, the wearing of jackets and sweaters - and probably many more.  Late last night I wandered outside to feel the seasonal change - the full moon illuminated the yard, the crisp clear skies revealed the stars.  The soft lights in the office and foyer with loved ones safe in bed, gave me the comfortable feeling of home. The welcome interruption by Nelly the black Lab with wagging tail added to the warm feeling inside of peaceful comfort surrounded by the crisp cool September air.  Nature's noises were present but in a few more hours everything would be quiet. 




No comments:

Post a Comment